TRAVEL INSURANCE – Travel Insurance – TAM Airpass
Why Buy Travel Insurance?
Unexpected events can occur that may leave you with cancelled plans, lost luggage or medical expenses that you weren’t planning for. The various plans developed for brol.com by Travel Guard are affordable and they offer a broad package of benefits that provides coverage for such unexpected events.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, here are some common examples of what could go wrong.
1. It’s 10 p.m. and you have arrived at the airport for a connecting flight to Rio, only to find that it has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to catch up with your trip?
2. Your bag was lost with your prescription drug inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
3. Well arrived at your destination, your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
4. Your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip. What happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
5. You arrive in Brazil and your luggage doesn’t. If it’s lost, who will help you find it? If it’s delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it’s stolen, who will pay to replace it?
6. You’re touring the Amazon and twist your ankle. Who can help you find a physician to have it examined?
The various plans, developed by Travel Guard can provide coverage for these events and much more. To enroll in any of these plans, select what is right for you and pay the plan cost before departing on your trip (purchasing deadline differ depending on the plan).
Frequently Asked Questions
True Travel Tales from clients who wrote in to share their experience of how Travel Guard’s travel insurance plans and travel assistance services came to the rescue during an unexpected travail.
Brief Description of Coverage
We provide travel insurance coverage and assistance through Travel Guard, one of the world’s largest providers of travel insurance and assistance.
We understand that your trip can take a year to save for, but only a second to ruin. While you can’t do anything to prevent an unexpected storm from closing the airport, you can do something to help cover your travel investment. The various plans developed for brol.com by Travel Guard may be purchased to do just that. For a list of plan options and complete Description of Coverage, please click here